SIS900 DCHP Problem (was: Newbie bull ...)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SIS900 DCHP Problem (was: Newbie bull ...)
- From: Michael Bona <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 17:06:06 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <3E5B1562.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1046159937.6900.10.camel@ninja> <3E5B60B0.email@example.com> <3E5B9D16.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030225182441.B17439@sccs.swarthmore.edu> <3E5C7660.email@example.com> <20030226101247.A25702@sccs.swarthmore.edu> <3E5D8652.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030226230118.A14873@sccs.swarthmore.edu> <3E5D91CD.email@example.com> <20030227001546.A7619@sccs.swarthmore.edu> <3E5DBB5B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Klaus Imgrund wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:19:09 +0100
> Michael Bona <email@example.com> wrote:
>> so did you find a pattern under what circumstances it works and when
>> it does not? I would be very interested especially concerning Debian
> When you just hit 'enter' and load all available options - thats what I
> do since I can't see the fist 13 on my screen - a couple of times the
> sis900 module is available but modprobe can't load it for some reason;it
> does load with 'insmod sis900'.
> After that detection with dhcp fails.I tried to look at the config files
> with nano - but that complains about something UTF8 as far as I
> The detection works fine.
Sorry, I am confused: Detection with DHCP fails - I can confirm that ;-(
Then what do you do to make the detection "work fine?