Re: [OT] Complaint

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 08:14, Clive Standbridge wrote:
> On Wed 26 Feb 2003 18:23:18 +0000(-0500), Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> [...]
> > Old Netscape and versions of mail, Mail and
> > mailx that haven't been updated may well not be able to handle custom
> > header filtering as well,
>
> For the record, Netscape 4 does custom header filtering.
>
> [...]
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Clive

I only tried to use it when I was on OS/2, and that edition didn't have
it (IBM didn't treat that as a priority, and they were the ones that
maintained the port, rather than Netscape themselves.) Come to think of
it, filtering on Netscape/OS2 really was bad :(
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org