[OT] Complaint

Over the past few weeks, I've been recieving several pieces of mail directly to my inbox because users are Bcc'ing (for what ever reason) the debian-user list. I would like to ask those people to please NOT bcc the list. If you must include the list, please place it in your CC or TO field when sending the email. Because the Debian-User list doesn't have a subject-line additive I can filter on, I rely soley on the to and cc fields for my filtering.

Also, I've been recieving spam mail (as I'm sure everyone else has, since it's being sent to and distributed via the various debian lists). I assume from the lack of spam lately this is being looked into. It is greatly appreciated and if I can help with that in any way, please let me know.
--
Let me meddle not in the affairs of Linuxen
For I am an idiot and will toast my boxen.