Re: [OT] Complaint

>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph A Nagy <joseph_a_nagy_jr@charter.net> writes:

Joseph> Over the past few weeks, I've been recieving several pieces of
Joseph> mail directly to my inbox because users are Bcc'ing (for what
Joseph> ever reason) the debian-user list. I would like to ask those
Joseph> people to please NOT bcc the list. If you must include the list,
Joseph> please place it in your CC or TO field when sending the
Joseph> email. Because the Debian-User list doesn't have a subject-line
Joseph> additive I can filter on, I rely soley on the to and cc fields
Joseph> for my filtering.

There are several other headers that you can filter on.  Most of them
are hidden by mail readers, but there should be...

(Or something like that.  I read d-user through the gmane.org mail-news
gateway, which may munge some headers, or add or remove headers.)

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA