Re: VCDs (was Newbie Functioning In Debian)

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 09:24:45PM -0800, nate wrote:
> there used to be a program called binchunker which I used to
> use to burn bin/cue looks like that's replaced with bchunk,
> though never used it, and don't know if it's a write-only program
> or if it can read/create bin/cue too.

I think bchunk is one way. You make it sound like this won't produce a
VCD, is this the case?

bchunk is handy for situation when whoever mastered the CD was stupid
enough to do it in this rather cumbersome format instead of just
distributing an iso...this seems to be nearly exclusively win-luser
stupidity, thankfully.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user