Re: [OT] Complaint

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 09:27:32AM -0600, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> Craig Dickson wrote:
> <snip re-hashed suggestion>
> >is a better solution than demanding that the rest of the world bend over
> >backward for your defective software.
> How am I asking the rest of the world to bend over backwards?
>
> *shrugs* Doesn't matter. I made my complaint, suggestions were made, I'm
> happy with the outcome, even if it wasn't the one I wanted.

Actually, it may not have been....

I am slightly confused about this thread.  So excuse me if I am wrong.

I CCed you since no Reply-to was not set to mail by you and to get extra
attenstion :-)

Who is BCCing you?  Is this a real person on this list or a SPAMMER.  I
do get few strange BCC messages or bounce messages from SPAMMER.  They
harvest addresses from many places and send us a SPAM.  Are you sure
problematic mail was from a real person on this list?

I have got few mails with known real DD's names but appeaarently it as
spoofed.  Some mails were Windows virii.

I think Craig knows these facts of life and commented on you.  (Am I
reading in too much?)

Osamu
        Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>   Cupertino CA USA, GPG-key: A8061F32
 .''`.  Debian Reference: post-installation user's guide for non-developers
 : :' : http://qref.sf.net and http://people.debian.org/~osamu
 `. `'  "Our Priorities are Our Users and Free Software" --- Social Contract