Re: [OT] what are you running? (was Complaint)

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:07:16PM -0600, Ray wrote:
> > (I'm sure there are more then a few Evolution and OE users on the list).
>
> what are people on the debian-user list using for there primary machine(s)?
>
> the last few messages i see are from users of (going by User-Agent or
> X-Mailer header)
> kmail
> mozilla on windows
> mozilla on debian
> xemacs
> mutt

I'm not sure what machines have to do with MUAs, but I'm running
debian stable on a Sun Ultra 30, XFree86 1280x1024@24bpp, KDE.  I use
mutt.

I have six debian boxes here; the Ultra 30 is my workstation.

  When you're in command, command.
          -- Adm. Chester W. Nimitz