Re: [OT] what are you running? (was Complaint)

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:07:16PM -0600, Ray wrote:
> what are people on the debian-user list using for there primary machine(s)?
>
> the last few messages i see are from users of (going by User-Agent or
> X-Mailer header)
> kmail
> mozilla on windows
> mozilla on debian
> xemacs
> mutt

I'm using gnus, via GNU Emacs. It's a bear to set up, but I've been
using it since the Epoch (I exaggerate, slightly) and when I used to
read Usenet it was nice to have a common front-end for mail and
news. That and mail expiry, which I believe Mutt can now do, were my
main motivations for using it.

Gary