Re: Mozilla/Netscape mass bookmark editing (was: More detailed post ...)

also sprach Daniel B. <dsb@smart.net> [2003.02.19.1648 +0100]:
> Does Mozilla now let one edit a bunch of bookmarks without having to
> close and open the bookmark properties window repeatedly?

No, but galeon, which is based on Mozilla, has that feature. Galeon's
the better browser anyway, but Mozilla's mail application is still
very nice.

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc