Re: More detailed post ...

Colin Watson wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 03:46:53PM -0500, Daniel Barclay wrote:
> > Colin Watson wrote:
> > > ... follow his Mail-Followup-To: ...
> >>>>
> > But how would you propose I do that?  Do a "View Source" on every
> > message?
>
> Use a mailer that supports it automatically, like mutt or (I believe)
> modern gnus?

I should change mail software just for the Mail-Followup-To: header?

I should drop all the positive features of my current mailer (Netscape
Communicator 4) just to get automatic Mail-Followup-To: support?

Get real.

(Well, when Mozilla gets the ability to edit bookmarks as well as
Netscape Communicator 4, then I will upgrade.)