downloader advice ?

I am on unmeted internet via NTL UK. This works OK except after 2 Hrs on line
NTL stops sending data but does not drop the line. This is a NTL thing,
however not dropping the line causes me problems when I want to download
large files.

I need the line to be dropped and then the downloader to re-dial, giving me
another 2Hrs of download time.

At present I have setup dial on demand, which works great, so I am halfway
there.

Does anyone know of a downloader that will drop and re-dial every couple of
hours or a work around to do this ?

All help much appreciated
Dave