Re: More detailed post ...

also sprach Fred Smith <fps@dividedsky.net> [2003.02.10.2038 +0100]:
> mailman and ezmlm both do this.  i'm not sure if it is the default, or
> it is just the case on the mailing lists that i'm subscribed to.

it's not the default on either. and both strongly suggest not to do
it.

> mutt apparently has a reply-to-list function that i was unaware of. (g,
> instead of r)

nope, L instead of g (reply to all) or r (reply)

--
Please do not CC me when replying to lists that I read!

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc