Re: More detailed post ...

Thorsten Haude wrote:
> But I don't. If you want to call it 'demand', I demand that you
> *avoid* arbitrary behavior by adding addresses to your mails.

What arbitrary behavior are you talking about?  I'm not arbitrarily adding any addresses.

If I use Netscape Communicator's Reply function (which I think
implements the standard Reply-to-author function), it only goes to the
author and doesn't get back to the mailing list.

So instead I use its Reply All function (which I think implements the
standard Reply-to-all function) to get the reply back to the list.

I'll try to delete the non-list addresses, but how the hell is what
I've been doing arbitrary behavior?

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay