Re: More detailed post ...

Thorsten Haude wrote:
> However, I think the better
> approach is to lean back a moment and think about it: Why would anyone
> want to have the reply twice?

Well, someone could want list messages that are replies to them to show
up in the their regular mailbox so they notice them quickly, and also
want all list messages to show up in a mailbox thatis specific to the
mailing list.

> >(By the way, where is that message header defined?  I just searched
> >through all the IETF RfCs but couldn't find it.)
>
> Whatever the RFCs say, ...

Wait a minute.  You can't just start demanding arbitrary behavior of
other people.

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay