Re: OT: kmail vs. mutt (was: More detailed post ...)

also sprach Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> [2003.02.10.1628 +0100]:
> It makes the claim that it is.  The functionality is remarkably
> similar, reminds me of mutt done topheavy or Outlook if it weren't
> designed by idiots.

As of version 3 I take it? Because 2.2.2 is definitely no mutt

Please do not CC me when replying to lists that I read!
`. `'`
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc