Re: More detailed post ...

martin f krafft wrote:

> also sprach Daniel Barclay <dsb@smart.net> [2003.02.09.1922 +0100]:
> > I should change mail software just for the Mail-Followup-To: header?
> >
> > I should drop all the positive features of my current mailer (Netscape
> > Communicator 4) just to get automatic Mail-Followup-To: support?
>
> Nobody said to drop features. You are adding. We are not even going to
> start to compare Netscape to mutt!

Geez.  Pay attention.

You suggested that I use mutt.

How would that _not_ drop whatever features my current (non-mutt) MUA
has?

(In general, the suggestion "use modern mailer" isn't all that helpful
when the members of that set aren't full replacements for currently
used software.)

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay