Re: More detailed post ...

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 09:54:40PM -0500, Daniel Barclay wrote:
> How would that _not_ drop whatever features my current (non-mutt) MUA
> has?

Mutt, and it's KDE frontend kmail, are *far* more featureful and far
faster than Netscape is.  Trust us on this and give it a try before
you knock it.

> (In general, the suggestion "use modern mailer" isn't all that helpful
> when the members of that set aren't full replacements for currently
> used software.)

You've got it backwards.  Netscape is not a full replacement for any
other mailer.  It's underfeatured.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user