Re: KMail(KDE 3.1)+GnuPG/MIME

> I don't know what the right way is but i just added these lines to
> /usr/bin/startkde right after the  echo "startkde: Starting KDE" line
>
> if [ ! `pgrep gpg-agent` ]; then
>     eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon --default-cache-ttl 60)"
> fi
>
> works for me and also clears the password every minute for security
> purposes.

Thanks a lot! I hadn't noticed that kmail was invoked by some other process
(kdeinit?). As a result, setting the variable in the terminal prior to
launching kmail doesn't help.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org