Re: KMail(KDE 3.1)+GnuPG/MIME

> install pinentry-qt from Ralf's archive.
> deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde stable main

Thanks a lot!

Now I just have one problem.

gpg-agent seems to fail to set the GPG_AGENT_INFO environment variable. I can
cut'n'paste the command it outputs to set it, and it works for regular gnupg
(if I don't, it says the agent is not available due to the lack of
GGP_AGENT_INFO (g10/passphrase.c)).

However, if I do that before starting kmail, kmail does not seem to propagate
the environment to the child process it runs gnupg in. I.e., exporting the
variable manually doesn't help.

Does anyone know what I should do about this?

Thanks!

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org