KMail(KDE 3.1)+GnuPG/MIME

Hello,

I originally sent a query to the kmail list, but this is probably a better
place to ask about this.

Is there any Debianized solution for having GnuPG prompt for passphrases when
used with KMail and the Aegypten plugin?

I've installed the KDE 3.1 Debian package version of KMail and everything
works, including most GnuPG stuff, except I can't sign/decrypt because GnuPG
can't ask for my passphrase.

The instructions on the Aegypten page suggests gpg-agent/pinnentry/gpgme/etc,
but there doesn't seem to be Debian package for it, and I am hesitant to
install source packages (due to the sprinkler effect).

Any easy/debianized way of getting this functionality?

Thanks,

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org