Re: WAS: Curious...Are most of you in tech-related--NOW, I gave up and went back to Mandrake :-(

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 04:12:30AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 05:40:32AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> > I always wondered if there was a linkage there.  However, if at one
> > time it was like CDE, it's not anymore.  It looks a *lot* like
> > Windows to me...
>
> Well, so does CDE in that case.
> http://www.plig.org/xwinman/screenshots/dtwm.gif

Might just be me, but that screenshot bears little resemblance to MS
Windows.  That is unless you are referring to the pre Windows 9x
versions.  Even then it has little resemblance to the default MS
Windows.

--
Jamin W. Collins