Re: [robertsharris@comcast.net: Re: Fw: Ga. Visit.]

Ehem.  Mail-Copies-To: never.  Doesn't mutt respect that header?

"Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris@rdlg.net> writes:

> Thus spake Brian Nelson (nelson@bignachos.com):
>
>> http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Rants/gpg-signed-mail.html
>>
>> Tell your father to stop using OE, or any other MS mailer.  They're all
>> broken and should never be used by anyone for any purpose.  Unless, of
>> course, you want to demonstrate how piss-poor MS software can be.
>>
>   Ok, I'll give him your phone number to call when he has questions and
> can't understand why the background on his mailer changed colors.  He's
> 65 and has just learned windows in the last 2 years, uses his computer
> just to send email every other day so he's oh so motivated to learn
> something new every day instead of going out on the boat fishing or what
> not down in his Fla retirement village.

Just because he uses windows doesn't mean he has to use quite possibly
the worst piece of software *ever* written.  There's a few relatively
sane email clients available for windows.  If he refuses to learn to use
a new mailer, then he can live with opening signed mails as attachments,
break virtually every rule of email netiquette, risk getting/spreading
viruses, etc.  I won't lose any sleep over it.

--
Curse my natural showmanship!