Re: acroread and anti-aliased text

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 11:25:51PM -0600, Gary Turner wrote:
> Eric G. Miller wrote:

> >I've had good luck with dvipdfm.  Understands hyperref, no messy
> >conversions of eps files (use graphicx), no pdflatex headaches...
> >
> Looking at the man page on this is encouraging.  It does, however, throw
> a spotlight onto my vast ignorance.  Can you suggest a default set of
> arguments for the '-f' option?  (the equivalent of Computer Modern?)  If
> I read the man right, this option should do the job of putting some
> type1 fonts into the pdf file.

It's been a little while since I've done any "texing", but I never
messed with the fontmap argument.  Just like magic it uses the
Type1 CMR fonts (or Times, Helvetica, Palatino, etc..)  Maybe,
see /etc/texmf/dvipdfm/config ...?

--
"...the plural of anecdote is [not?] data."  - attrib. to George Stigler