acroread and anti-aliased text

Hello,

When I generate pdf's and view them in acroread (5.0.5) the fonts are very fuzzy. For example... I create a file in OpenOffice using the Arial font which is anti-aliased. I then print it to a postscript file. If I view it through gv, it looks just as fuzzy at first, but then I choose to antialias it, and it looks great. Then I convert it to a pdf using ps2pdf. When I view it in gv, it still looks great. When I view it in acroread, it looks very fuzzy. Even when I view it in acroread under MS Windows, it looks very bad.

Any ideas?

	-Brian

--
Brian J. Stults                  Department of Sociology
phone: (352) 392-0265 x286       University of Florida