Re: [OT] spam advice

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 07:29, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 12:27:08PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> > so i'll sue the next spammer sending from the US... except it won't
> > work, right, because the US legal system is more of a joke than what
> > it pretends to be...
>
> Between that, our screwy politics, and the fact it turns out that
> Oregon became a state instead of a province thanks to two murderers
> wanted dead or alive in Canada and not wanting to be on the wrong side
> of the border again, I can't understand why people don't get how I can
> claim to be a very patriotic Oregonian as I sing Oh Canada and salute
> the Canadian flag at Winterhawks games.
>
> Never mind that the Portland Winterhawks just happen to be a Canadian
> Hockey League team, to boot...
>
> --
>  .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
> : :'  :    proud Debian admin and user
> `. `'`
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than to fix a system

The people I have gotten to know from Oregon and Washington tend to
sound amazingly like Canadians on so many things (other than that
strange American way of saying "about") - even to the point that some
products that Canadians are quite proud as being "only in Canada" happen
to be available in the Pacific Northwest.

When you eat your Smarties(tm), do you eat the red ones last?
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org