Re: [OT] spam advice

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:02:53 +0000
hugh@wacka.mjr.org (Hugh Saunders) wrote:

I tried this with one of my old email accounts for about a month.

Around one forth of the links did not work, of the ones that did the
mail kept comming.

In addition I got new mail from the companies, so I had to get a new
email address.

So do not email them., just filter and practice sane email habbits like
having multiple email accounts.