Re: [OT] spam advice

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 12:27:08PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> so i'll sue the next spammer sending from the US... except it won't
> work, right, because the US legal system is more of a joke than what
> it pretends to be...

Between that, our screwy politics, and the fact it turns out that
Oregon became a state instead of a province thanks to two murderers
wanted dead or alive in Canada and not wanting to be on the wrong side
of the border again, I can't understand why people don't get how I can
claim to be a very patriotic Oregonian as I sing Oh Canada and salute
the Canadian flag at Winterhawks games.

Never mind that the Portland Winterhawks just happen to be a Canadian
Hockey League team, to boot...

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user