Re: [OT] spam advice

also sprach Hugh Saunders <hugh@wacka.mjr.org> [2002.12.06.0002 +0100]:
> Is it adviseable to attempt to use these measures to be removed from
> lists? or just keep on writing filitering rules?

no. yes. in that order.

we should start filing suits against spammers. anyone know which
countries in the world have proper laws that allow e.g. the provider
to be sued unless they can prove and delegate the guilt to the
spammer?

`. `'`

NOTE: The public PGP keyservers are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc