Re: Enterprise Kernel

All,

That is exactly what I did....but that would not be what a SysAdm would
want...he/she would want to just select an 'enterprise' kernel from the
package list.

One has to bear in mind that not all SysAdm know how to re-compile a
kernel...and using kernel-package to do it...:-P

If the Debian community is to encourage the use of Debian as the
distribution choice for the enterprise, this may be one of the many ways
to help it along...

Patrick

--
Patrick