Re: Mutt help, please

This one time, at band camp, p said:
> On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 12:50:15PM -0700, Lonnie Sutton wrote:
> > On 2002.10.10 16:27 Thorsten Haude wrote:
>

> > Thanks for your suggestion and help. I will be checking the exim config
> > file again, and am looking forward to seeing the copy of Auke Jilderda's
> > exim.conf that he has so kindly offered to send me for comparison.
> >

> //
>
> in the meantime, i'll post just the changes (to conserve
> bandwidth) to my /etc/exim/exim.conf:
>
> 	qualify_domain = pcisys.net
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think this is something you don't want to do - it's better to set up
authorization appropriately.  By telling exim that your domain is
pcisys.net, you have told it to attempt to route all mail for pcisys.net
locally.  Try mailing to foo@pcisys.net and see what happens.

I could of course, be wrong (^8.  I am struggling with server side auth
for exim myself ATM.

Steve

--
It's reassuring to know that if you behave strangely enough, society will
take full responsibility for you.