Re: [OT] punctuation (was Re: Configuring w3m for Mozilla)

* Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> [21-09-2002 15:57]:
> > If you are reading what he wrote again, it says that he never saw
> > scrolling text in the status bar in Mozilla, because of the option to
> > turn it off. At least that is how I understand it.
>
> Ah I understood it as he never saw the feature in galeon :-) Anyway you
> can turn off the scrolling galeon too.

Sorry for the mess.

In my mind "that" points to annoyance, however "saw" does not feel
right with annoyance. Me an idiot.

Even worse, I never should have mentioned the status-bar issue. It
is bloody obvious. Very weak.

Thanks for pointing it out, anyway.

Bob