Re: [OT] punctuation (was Re: Configuring w3m for Mozilla)

* Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> [2002-09-21 15:42:17]:
> Robert Ian Smit <robian@wanadoo.nl> wrote on 21/09/2002 (11:25) :
> > In Mozilla I could prevent websites to change the status-bar
> > message. I am not sure if this does what I think it does. But a big
> > annoyance is scrolling text that prevents seeing where a link is
> > pointing to. If I remember correctly, I never saw that in Mozilla.
>                                                             ^^^^^^^
>                                                             galeon?

If you are reading what he wrote again, it says that he never saw
scrolling text in the status bar in Mozilla, because of the option to
turn it off. At least that is how I understand it.

--
Michael "tazz" Kristensen <tazz@wtf.dk>
http://tazz.wtf.dk/