Re: Configuring w3m for Mozilla

Adam Bogacki <adam@bogacki.net> writes:

> Hi,
> 	Mutt goes into w3m when I open a HTML attachment,
> but when I hit 'M' to launch Mozilla, GKrellm shows the CPU
> operating at 99% ... but no Mozilla.
>
> 	I hit 'o' for the option menu and replaced the
> external viewer option with '/home/adam/.mozilla' ...
> where is the error ?

Well... I don't know anything about mutt, but ~/.mozilla is usually a
non-executable directory containing configuration files for your mozilla
profile. I'd suggest using the correct execurable for mozilla. To find
it, try running "which mozilla," minus the quotes and the comma from the
command line.

HTH