Re: Kernel Panic: How to tell what happened?

Hi Nate,

  thanks for caring. It's a laptop. How can I attach a serial console?
Get a null-modem cable, find some program (minicom) reading from the
serial port (/dev/ttySomething?) and how would I tell my laptop to
output to the serial cable?

  The onyl thing I can see in the logfiles
/var/log/ksymoops/20020913xxx.ksyms is skb_over_panic and
skb_under_panic. What is an skb? Any idea?

Mariano