Mozilla 1.0.0-1 FAQ

Hi

After vicissitudes GREATLY mitigated by Colin Watson (thanks)  my system
was successfully updated. I repeated
	apt-get dist-upgrade || apt-get -f install
until the message says nothing was changed.

However, when I crank up Debian Mozilla 1.0.0-1.Woody.1, Mozilla wants
/usr/share/doc/mozilla/FAQ which is not there.

I do not believe it is on my system. As root I did a
 	updatedb
	locate FAQ | grep -i mozilla
nothing. Next
	find / -name FAQ -type f | grep -i mozilla
nothing.

I recognize all I have to do is change the home page to something that
does exist. Nevertheless, where is it and should I have done something to
get it with my update?

David Teague