Re: Need Reasons for switching to Debian from Redhat

On 18 Jul 2002 11:45:19 -0500

~snip

> HOWEVER, I've heard really good things about how easy it is to
> install http://www.libranet.com, which is Debian-based.  Can
> that distro use stock packages from Debian mirrors, or do you
> need to use Libranet-customized packages?

No need to use Libranet-customized packages.  Woody and Sid packages
work just fine.  In fact, the /etc/apt/sources.list includes woody
statements.

--
Neal
Registered Linux User #159445, Libranet Linux 2.0/ext3/XFce