Re: [DEB-USER] Re: At peace with Debian (was: This is the last war...)

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 08:35, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Due to the cultural debasement brought upon by TV and feminism, "Miz"
> is slowly disappearing.

I don't quite recall the exact beginnings of this thread, but I'm
assuming that "Miz" = Ms?

When I was learning English back when I first moved to the US (1988) I
was always taught the following:

Miss - Younger female, unmarried
Mrs  - Female of any age, married
Ms   - (Usually) older female, widowed/divorced/unmarried

And that was in the Northern US (Chicago area).

-Alex