[OT] Installing LILO

Yo!

Sorry for asking here - but I'm not aware of a dedicated forum on LILO,
and this is what I read...

What I'm trying to do:

run Linux (Debian, of course :-) on hda, install linux on hdc, move hdc
on another box (where it will be hda).

I'm quite up to speed with everything, but I can't get LILO installed on
hdc (which has a completely different geometry than hda) so that it will
boot if it's accessed as hda in the other box.

anybody?

(If it's something that can esily be done with another bootloader, no
problem. LILO is just what I know good enough to do most things).

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                         http://fortytwo.ch/gpg