At peace with Debian (was: This is the last war...)

Just a brief disclaimer, lest others think that I am the other Glen who
hopefully is no longer at war with Debian. I just wanted to give a
collective thanks to all of those who have responded to the questions I
have posted over the past two years, ranging from hardware
configurations, upgrades,file-systems and application suggestions.

I recently set up a network at home, and packages like etherconf and
ipmasq made the task a lot easier. Other debian-specific programs, such
as apt-get, dpkg, aptitude, and kernel-package make Debian the
distribution worth sticking with.  Thank you to all of those who worked
on those programs.

IMHO, the other Glen should take a break from his issues with Debian,
perhaps help out a neighbor who is just getting started with Linux or do
something else constructive, and then take an objective look at his
computer problem  and decide what approaches might help him get closer
to the solution.
-Glen