Re: Where is Debian going?

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 13:29, Sven Heinicke wrote:

> Yea Mike, that is what I'm on about.  I want to know the inner
> workings.  But most people don't.

Amen, brother!  My wife doesn't give a tiny rat's arse about how
computers work...  She wants to send email, surf the web, and listen
to MP3s.  So: GNOME, evolution, mozilla, gqmpeg and she's happy.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81         |
| "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect  |
|  liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent. Men     |
|  born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their |
|  liberty by evil minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty |
|  lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning    |
|  but without understanding."                                    |
|   Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)      |