OT Re: please kindly get back to me

Rox de Gabba <rok.ruzic@telemach.net> writes:

> One more thing... if you actually do what the email asks you to do... you
> might get in some serious truble with the law... what they realy do is money
> loundering and it's usually money from some drug operation or something.

No actually what this is: it is called Nigerian advance fee money
scam, and if someone gets sucked in, they loose their own money in the
process, the _only_ money that is ever being moved is the cash of
those  who responds to it. Those guys are very stingy when it comes to
spend their own money.

in it heydays this scam raked in huge amounts of money :-(

take a look at:
http://www.scamorama.com/
and
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news2002.htm