Re: please kindly get back to me

> > debian-user is filtered with SpamAssassin. However, posts from
> > subscribers aren't filtered, presumably to ease CPU load on the list
> > machine. This confused me to start with because I couldn't see the
>
> Curious.  I've seen X-Spam-Status headers on every debian-user email
> I've checked.  For example, the post from Colin I just replied to had ...

> Is there not SpamAssasin checks done on each debian-user email?

This looks more like you are filtering with spamassassin on your end.
That is a good practice in general.  But I believe your headers are
replacing any headers that would be in there from the list processor.

In particular USER_IN_WHITELIST looks like a personal rule that you
have in place to whitelist the mailing list.

You would have to split off a copy of the debian list mail into a
non-filtered folder and look at the headers there in order to prove to
yourself that it is filtered through SA by someone other than
yourself.  (And the absense of those headers does not mean that it was
not filtered and those headers stripped off again afterward.)

Bob