Re: Floppy Image to Install

Hi, I have seen your posting :)  Join the club of frustrated install
experience :)

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 04:47:33PM -0400, Matthew Tedder wrote:
> On Monday 01 July 2002 06:33 pm, Scott Henson wrote:
> > On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 15:20, Matthew Tedder wrote:
> > > I've tried the rescue.bin and root.bin--the rescue just boots my
> > > previously installed Potato and the other doesn't boot anything.

This does not make sense to me.  What did you do with these floppy images.

Are you trying network install using these floppies for woody?  Since
woody is not released, you have to fake it by manually editing
/etc/apt/sources.list from "stable" to "testing".  My test install
experience was posted to debian-devel: