Re: Can't get audio to work

On Jun 17, Glen Lee Edwards wrote:

> Alex,
>
> I would like to thank you for your arrogant, obnoxious reply to my
> letter.

no problem....

> It's people like you that keep Windows users using Windows.
> The reason I asked for a step by step howto for setting up sound is
> because I don't have a clue where to begin or what to look for.  If I
>
> [snip winge winge wine wine....]
>
> Please don't ever respond to my posts, even if you have the answer.  I
> have better things to do with my time than to sort through your
> rudeness.

consider it done, could you include a 'non-alex-reply' in your sig so I can
pass it more easily in my mail client?

/me ponders, could put a filter in mutt....once I get the darn POP account
working properly.

Could you bear with me until this happens.... ta

Alex

/ Fortune finishes the great quotations, \
| #12                                    |
| Those who can, do. Those who can't,    |
\ write the instructions.                /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||