Re: Exim Vs Sendmail

hi ya

just make a link from /usr/lib/sendmail to the exim binary
and probably do the same for /usr/sbin/sendmail

not sure about -i -t options in exim though...

webpage forms should not have any problems using either
mta to send its mail

otherwise change "exim/sendmail"  to be "mail/elm" instead
to deliver its mail

c ya
alvin