Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?])

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 06:48:42AM -0700, Cam Ellison wrote:

> Offerings from the large commercial breweries vary (with the exception
> of Keith's and Moosehead -- I'm not familiar with Unibroue) from
> barely acceptable to plain awful -- one produces Budweiser under
> license, which strikes me as really bizarre.  My experience with beers
> on both sides of the border is that on average the Canadian beers are
> better, but that is not saying much.

There's just not a lot you can do with an American standard or a lager
beer to make it better.  Canadians just manage to do a little better
than Americans do at both, though.  But then again, there's very little
that Canada doesn't do better than the US...

> From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast

Man, Sea to Sky Highway is one hairy road to drive on.  Only one I can
think of that's stranger is BC-14 from Victoria to Port Renfrew, which
goes down to one lane in a dozen spots, and the road grade is a series
of sharp turns, short but steep hills and one-lane corduroy bridges.

--
Baloo