Re: Line wrapping with mutt/emacs (was Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express))

I hate replying to my own posts, but I see that it did not work.  But then, I forgot to restart mutt, which wasn't very clever.  Sorry to take the bandwidth, but I need to test this so I can quit annoying everyone.

Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast
camellison@dccnet.com
cam@fleuryassociates.com