exim configuration

I'm not sure of the terms of what I'm trying to configure here, but this is what I was hoping to do... I have several machines that are various desktop workstations all with exim configured on them to do smarthost forwarding to another server. Currently that server is my ISP. I would like to be able to change this so that it is forwarded to another PC which would be dedicated to email serving from both my ISP account (fetchmail) and my own MX record.

The problem I have is that I'm not really clear on what of the 5 choices I should pick up for the Server versus the various clients I have, which are running exim as localhost mail.

Can someone give me a rough sketch of where I might start?