Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express)

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 07:15:48AM -0700, Cam Ellison wrote:
> I use mutt as my MUA, and am happy as a clam with it, with one exception: anyone who runs Outlook or Outlook Express on a PC cannot receive mail from me.  This does not apply to Outlook Express running on a Mac.

Hi Cam,

I've never had problems with that, though many of my colleagues use Outlook, too. Can you be more specific:
Do you communicate via intranet or internet (provider)?
Which MTA do you use (exim)?
What exactly is the problem: mail does not arrive, can't be read, ...?
Any error messages?

Reagrds, Joachim

--
Joachim Fahnenmüller