Re: mail rules (WAS Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks)

begin  Patrick Kirk quotation:

> Does that exculde the hotmail yahoo whatever browser-based mailer
> people?

Not any more than it does now; html is already against the list rules.

Hotmail and Yahoo can both be set to send plain-text mail.  If someone
chooses to do differently, they have only themselves to blame.

> ms-tnef is not a mail format.  I think its an autoresponse...I don't
> know if people choose to send it.

This is incorrect.

> The simple solution is do nothing.  The list is fine.

Obviously, because nobody is complaining about it.  This thread doesn't
exist.  You are imagining it.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US